Patch for --credits: please apply (was: Re: Adding a file to CVS?)

On 2002-07-05 at 09:40 -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:

> Yes, please do so.  I think Cyrille is wrong here -- you
> can't add files to read-only repositories, the best I know.
>
> -Lars

Yes, sorry, Cyrille, but I think you're wrong about that too
<grin> --- certainly regular 'cvs add' doesn't seem to work,
unless there is some magic option.

Anyway, enclosed is a unidiff patch to do --credits for dia.
I've factored out the contributor data into app/authors.h,
which is the extra file not included in the patch, and modified
the about box to use that. --credits also gets it's data from
the same location. Hopefully the extra file (app/authors.h)
doesn't require any additions to the makefile stuff. I
certainly haven't made any.

The next step will be to modify the makefile stuff to
auto-generate AUTHORS, but I haven't done that yet.

Could someone apply the enclosed patch and add the file (both
gzipped)? (unless I've screwed something up which is quite
possible --- still getting the hang of all of this).

Thanks,
Andrew.

--
Andrew Ferrier