Bugs that could be closed in Debian BTS

Sorry, but I just thought I'd take the liberty to let you know
that the following bugs in Dia have been fixed in version 0.90
(IMHO --- you might want to check), which is in the Debian
archive. They could be closed in the BTS:

#128395 -- done a while back
#134834 -- bug report is too vague to be usefully diagnosed,
and lots of EPS problems have been fixed in the past 133 days.

Just like to help keep things tidy...

Regards,
Andrew.

--