More on UML state and activity diagrams

Hello:

I have realized that there is a hack that prevents that the state types
can be loaded correctly. All are loaded as type 0 (called "normal").
Commenting the line below the warning "break this and you'll get angry UML
users after you" seems to work. However, I wonder why that hack was
necessary.

OTOH I think these object should be separated, as currently are the branch
and the fork. Perhaps the objects of different kind of uml diagrams should
have their own sheet, like "UML Static" and "UML Dinamic", so we don't
have too much objects in the same sheet.

Is anybody using non class UML diagrams? If I separate these objects, old
state diagram files would broke. They are not loaded correctly anyway.

What do you think?

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra
asierra@servidor.unam.mx