PATCH: UML Fork

Hello:

This patch contains a fork/union, used mainly in activity diagrams. A
small demo is included. With this one I think finally we have a complete
UML support, at least for the nine main diagrams.

Please let me know if I have to fix anything before this patch can be
commited. It's against 0.90 but the changes are small, like the one I
sent yesterday (which I think Lars could apply without problems).

Best regards.

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra
asierra@servidor.unam.mx