Font size and screen resolution

Hello,

Problem: Dia uses different fonts on different screen resolution
	 which causes problem with displaying and printing.

Note:	 Please reply to my address edlman@dzungle.ms.mff.cuni.cz, I'm not
	 subscibed to the list. Thanks.

	I started using Dia on my home computer for visual DB design -
it's simply great.
	Then I copied saved file (db.dia) to my office computer and opened
it in Dia. I was suprised that all boxes were wrong sized and connections
were misplaced due to a box resize.
	The only visual difference which could cause it is the Courier
font. On my home computer it's more fat, on my office computer it looks
somehow condensed.
	After hours of playing with font server and comparing XFree86 and
fonts installations on both machines (which are the same) I started to
check the Dia source code to find out that font size is computed even from
a screen resolution.
	On my home computer I have 1152x864, on my office computer I have
1280x1024. And this is the problem. Dia on my office computer uses
different font (not the URW one I think).
	When I changed resolution of my office computer to 1152x864 it was
ok.
	The main problem with this is that printed boxes are smaller than
required and text inside boxes flows out of them.

	Please help, how to make Dia to use proper fonts on different
resolutions?

	I have following system:
RedHat 7.2
kernel-2.4.9-13
glibc-2.2.4-19.3

XFree86-4.1.0-3
XFree86-libs-4.1.0-3
XFree86-xfs-4.1.0-3

XFree86-100dpi-fonts-4.1.0-3
XFree86-75dpi-fonts-4.1.0-3
XFree86-ISO8859-2-100dpi-fonts-4.1.0-3
XFree86-ISO8859-2-75dpi-fonts-4.1.0-3
urw-fonts-2.0-12
ghostscript-fonts-5.50-3
ttfonts-1.0-4
ttfonts-ja-1.0-7
urw-aliases-0.0-1

gtk+-1.2.10-11
dia-0.88.1-3

# cat /etc/X11/fs/config
catalogue = /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc:unscaled,
        /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi:unscaled,
        /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi:unscaled,
        /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/latin2/misc:unscaled,
        /usr/share/fonts/default/urw-aliases,
        /usr/share/fonts/default/Type1,
        /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1,
        /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo,