Re: properties dialog

Le Tue, Jan 29, 2002, à 01:47:23AM +0900, Akira TAGOH a écrit:

> Well, this problem should be appeared with current release
> version. (e.g. all of fonts is installed and screen size is
> 320x240... of course it's extreme case though)
> I mean we need to consider the UI which is affected the
> screen size, I think.

True. My point was: beware, GtkFontSel may give results currently unexpected
by the codebase. If current code can cope with different fonts (including
missing fonts upon reload, and font approximations, eg. for reloading
documents made with That Other API), then it's of course better to use
standard dialogs.

Grumpf.