Re: UML and Fonts when changing monitor resolution

LC> > LC> $ cd objects/UML
LC> > LC> $ make
LC> >
LC> > Do I need to run configure first at the main level of the source tarball?
LC>
LC> Yes, you will.  Otherwise config.h doesn't exist, which would be Bad[tm].
LC>
LC> -Lars

Also there is no Makefile, which is also Bad[tm]. BTW, this seems to be an
effective, albeit overkillish, solution. I just decided that I'd rather
have it "work" than conserve diagram space. It only ends up costing me a
couple of character widths for each class. I'll note what I did in a
future message just in case anyone else with the same problem wants to
embark on the same path. I don't necessarily recommend it, but it served
my purposes.

--cameron