Re: PATCH: Struggling with CVS version of dia

Le mer, jan 16, 2002, à 10:55:57 -0700, M.C. Nelson a écrit:

> This fixes the segfault encountered in thread "Struggling with
> CVS version of dia" when compiled without Gnome support.

thanks for the patch !

> Greetings, diamasters.  I notice that "File | Open Recent"
> does not appear to be implemented for Gnome.  Is this a
> task worth working on, or are there better priorities?

There are plenty of priorities of various kind, but the best code is code
that gets written (and code typically gets written faster when people enjoy
writing it. OK, sometimes the fun factor is not enough). So, in short, go
for it !

#include <usual/stuff/about/utf-8-cleanness.h>

Grumpf.