(no subject)

right , I ahev tried evrything possible to export
the UML diagrams out of dia .
Now my linux bnox has gone and I haev dia installed
on my windows OS.
what extension do I give to save the UML diagrams.
If I want to open it , it asks for some software
to view the diagram in (like WordPAd etc) but none of
them work.
what is to be done??
what extension do I give the diagrams so thta I can copy
it to word etc.
wha tare the other window users doing??
sorry to bother you again and again .
if this works , you will never hear from me again.
sartaj(though it is not a legally binding promise :)