Re: [Fwd: Dia Font]

Pascal,

I'm writing this to you on the dia list at GNOME (check dia's site for how
to subscribe -- I usually don't reply to non-subscribers); Alex is now not
much involved anymore in dia. He kindly forwarded your comments to the list.

> I need to make an vector based Logo - in it I want to us the Linux Font
> Gothic I. But in the Font-Menue I just have Fonts where are not installed
> !
> Can you give me a hint how to install and use new Fonts under Dia ?

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible; for various historical and
non-historical reasons, dia uses a fixed list of fonts (there is some work
being done to resolve this issue, albeit not at a very high priority).

You might want to patch the sources and recompile, if you really need to get
the job done using dia, and are in a hurry. Have a look at lib/font.c

Grumpf.