Re: preferences dialog

Rob,

I've been thinking of adding some options to the
preference dialog (in particular, to allow Ruler Display
and Antialiasing defaults to be set).  But I looked at
the code and decided I didn't have the time at present to
figure it out (I'm a C++ programmer in the Windows
world).  Do I understand you correctly that the
preferences dialog is generated from an external source
file?  If so, could you direct me to it in the CVS tree
and any documentation on its use?

Thanks,
Rob Campbell
rob.campbell@att.net