Re: preferences dialog

>> Akira TAGOH wrote:
>>
>> BTW I would like to rewrite preferences dialog with glade.
>>

RY> Can you give any more details on why you want to do this/what can't be done
RY> with the current code?
RY> AFAIR the autogenerated preferences dialog is very simple to add extra items
RY> to. I would like to see it stay easy to use.

Yeah, current preferences dialog is very simple, and adding
the same type as existing item is very easy. but adding the
new type of widget is not easy compared with glade.
That's all.

RY> BTW I didn't write the code, I just think it is neat.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project