Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cant run dia on windows

I did set HOME=c:\jdk1.3 jsut to make itr an existing
directory . now when I run dia I dont ge tthat error
screen in the background but I get other errors when
I was experimenting and pressed diagram trees.
ALso how does one make UML diagrams . whenever I try
to pull something , the object just goes back to its original menu position.
sartaj

I am using windows 98 and any changes to autoexec.bat

seems to work.