to lars:

2 months ago, when i joined the list, I came with a question. now i cant
even find that. The fact that i couldnt get dia to build for WHILE put
me off from doing the fix. but after making such a huge suggestion as i
just did in the eureka subject email, i feel i should at least make good
on my request.

The request was about adding an info box to dia. one where you can see
and change the size of a given selection.

I remember that you showed me a whole bunch of methods/vars that I could
use for this.

Obviously i dont remember the actual methods since i lost the email.

Also, we never discussed the issue of a grouped, or multiple objects
that are being selected.
In this case, I think the strategy is to change them all equally by a
length = length of total change div(#of objects in group/selection.).
and simply recurse on down for further,inner groups.

If there is anything that cannot be resized or other exceptions please
let me know.

--hunter.