baby steps, an half-finshed packaging of libiconv (very boring)

Dear fellow hackers,

I am working on  putting my packages on sourceforge right now,
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=19878
I still have not converted all of my packages to the high standards
that I preach, this of course makes me a hypocrite in one aspect.

It is not easy to put all the work into making the legal aspects
of software compliant.

the social ones as well. I hope that you will accept my general
apologie for any insults that I may have inflicted on you.

libiconv is ready for scrutiny, note that the full changes to the
changelog are missing, but I have to get going. So feel free to
complain  that I to will leave out parts of the GPL required
documenation while posting a intermediate step. This is just a work in
progress.

So, I hope to hear from you any attempts at compiling, I will be
uploading the fully compiled glib this weekend as well if anyone wants
an snapshot. Hopefully all the changes will be in a distributable
state,
I am working on the simplist debian header right now.

Best regards and happy hacking.

Mike

PS : I will be spending some time away from the computer, so it can
take a full 48hrs before my next update.

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/