Re: Question about the polyline object...

Le Tue, Aug 27, 2002, à 01:47:21PM +1000, Michael H. Voase a écrit:

> 	The same problem seems to apply to beziergons and just about any
> 	object that can have a variable number of points.

I suggest you have a look at the recent CVS -- or at the very least, to
0.90, which is significantly different from 0.88.1. Looking at the code in
CVS plug-ins/xfig/xfig-import.c, it does seem to pass to ->create() a
structure holding a number of points and an array thereof.

> 	So my question, have I missed something? Is there a specifical call
> 	to manipulate the points stored in an object? If not, then what are the
> current plans on the table for implementing point manipulation
> interfaces in dia objects?

polyconn_add/remove_point() can probably do what you need (don't forget to
do something with the returned ObjectChange*)

> 	Secondly, I have also attached a patch to 0.88.1 to permit the
> 	setting of the zigzag line orientation. I have already sent this patch to
> Alex Larsson but I have not recieved any comment on it, so I am sending it
> to the list.

Lars Clausen recently did a lot of stuff with the ZZ line orientations. I
strongly suggest you download CVS and check first whether your patch still
applies (both in the patch(1) sense and featurewise).

Alex has stepped down from maintainership a while ago; the best place to
send patches is here. (it wouldn't be bad if patches against en_GB.po were
sent separately from feature patches)

Grumpf.