Re: Dia extensions

First of all, thak you for all of your comments.

As I can see, vey nice people here in dia-list (funny people at least) :-)

Your advice has been very useful and now I know where I must begin.

About this last comment, I have something to say. The solution that
Jason explains is not what I like. What I liked was something
graphical.... something nice. There's not very much schedulling in what
I liked. I want to generate diagrams of subjects which the user would
give to the program (or dia or anything), and it simply would draw to
the user the connections and other subjects which are requisite of the
subjects which the user entered. The job is not very difficult. It's
more important to have a nice diagram of the subjects. Even  no DB
backend is needed.

Thank you,

Dani.