Re: dependency glitches

I move parse_style() from objects/custom to lib, but I don't know
how to change objects/custom/Makefile.am properly. Here's the
error message on dia startup:

/home/sdteffen/src/dia-cvs/app/dia: relocation error:
/home/sdteffen/src/dia-cvs/app/../objects/custom/.libs/libcustom_objects.so:
undefined symbol: parse_style

Steffen