dependency glitches

Hi Lars and Steffen,
while trying to compile current cvs Dia I stumbled
over two recently added 'features'

lib/paper.c #includes ../app/
to get on prefs

plug-ins/svg/svg-import.c
#include "../objects/standard/create.h"
#include "../objects/custom/shape_info.h"

the main problem here is using
void parse_style(xmlNodePtr node, GraphicStyle *s);
from objects/custom

While both these cases appear to be no problem with ELF
binaries where dependencies are resolved at run-time it
definitely is a problem on poor os like win32 where
dependencies need to be resolved at compile time.

But wait: although it would be possible to hack around the
platform restrictions, IMO the real problem is by no
means platform specific.
If we start to throw in dependencies where ever they just
appear to be simplest solution sooner or later (probably
sooner) we'll have a dependency tree which looks like
a wool-ball.

So: plug-ins should stay independent of each other. There
are many way to avoid this deps: move the shared functionality
to the core lib, merge both plug-ins into one, ...

And making lib depend on app gives nice circular dependencies.
Do we really need them ?

Agreement ?
	Hans