Re: Reread file option for "image" standard object

> On Wen. 7 Aug 2002, Lars Clausen wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
> > Le Wed, Aug 07, 2002, à 08:37:35AM -0300, Dolores Alia de Saravia a
> > écrit:
> >

> > why not use a PROP_TYPE_BUTTON and put a trigger on that ?
> >
> > (granted, the code behind PROP_TYPE_BUTTON is not much tested,
even less
> > documented. I believe there is still an object with an example in
#ifdef
> > 0 shackles, somewhere in the objects/ tree. Grep...)
>
> For the curious, it's objects/SADT/annotation.c, but I still
recommend
> against an explicit button, just like Horkan said.  This isn't
something
> the user should have to do.  We should figure out exactly where to
put it
> so that it updates frequently enough without slowing things down
(NFS is
> the problem child here).

I would not like the diagram change without my conscius intervention;
but,  for this case, I beleive Lars's   idea to pay attention  to
timestamp may be sufficient:

 no need for  another boolean variable as my proposal contains

The rereading of file can be made whenever these two things have
happened, in this order:

a) the file has changed
b)the user has clicked the apply or ok button.

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net