Re: Reread file option for "image" standard object

 On Wen, Aug 7, Alan Horkan wrote:

> > > It is, however, a good point you're bringing up.  Instead of
adding a
> > > button, I would suggest that you make a check (using stat(2)) in
> > > image_update_data() to see if the timestamp has changed, and
store the
> > > timestamp whenever the image is loaded.
> >
> > I will look at this; but I think that in any case the option
should be
> > there for the user to decide.
>
> Really?
> Can you imagine many situations where the user would change the
> image externally to dia and not want it updated?

Oh yes I can imagine one recurrent situation because I could use it
(Do you want me to tell you why? ) Although it is not very important

And I have been many times surprised, indeed, with other people
imagination with respect to their reactions to  software..
Nothing of this happened to you?

Any way,  the real question does not depend  on imagination of someone

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net