Re: dia and fonts [dia & freetype - part II]

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 12:18:10PM +0200, Torben H. Nielsen wrote:
> > But this leads to a new problem - the properties dialog(s) do not
> > load the font style but resets it to regular...
>
> I am mostly programming in java. I am only starting at learning C and I
> do
> know even lesser about GTK, so will somebody pleasehelp me with this
> one??
For Gtk try http://gtk.org/tutorial it's quite fast and easy.
Pay attention the tutorial deals with Gtk 2.0 while Dia uses 1.2, there
have been some changes for callbacks for example... For these check the
/usr/include/gtk-1.2/gtk/gtk*.h , they're often commented.