Re: Review of Keybindings [Re: Dia's user interface]

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 08:44, Alan Horkan wrote:

> > I completely agree. This behaviour is unexpected, and it
> > seems to be "destructive". Is there a way to cancel the
> > shortcut assignment you just made?
>
> In gtk while hovering over a menu item press any letter (or
> combination) tochange the keybinding, or Del to clear the
> keybinding

Ah, Del! Forgot about it when I wrote the text you're quoting.
That said, the basis of the complain remains: new users are
very prone to assign shortcuts by mistake, and I don't think
many will guess that the Del key will remove the shortcut
they've just created.

--
adrienbeau@yahoo.com