Re: Review of Keybindings [Re: Dia's user interface]

> I completely agree. This behaviour is unexpected, and it
> seems to be "destructive". Is there a way to cancel the
> shortcut assignment you just made?

In gtk while hovering over a menu item press any letter (or combination)
tochange the keybinding, or Del to clear the keybinding

Hope that is correct, i am on an old machine running some variety of KDE
1.x at the moment so i cannot check to be completely sure but i remember
this fairly clearly.

Sincerely
Alan Horkan