Re: SADT and ADL objects

Le Wed, Apr 17, 2002, à 04:15:14PM +0500, Leonardo Contreras Alfonso a écrit:
> Hi, as i said before, i?m writing ADL Objects for Dia, recently y notice the
> likelyness with SADT, I want more info about this language.

You may have luck googling for "idef0" and "Structured Analysis Design
Technic". Last time I did (a couple dozen months ago), this gave me fairly
quickly a very complete PDF on the matter.

If you can read some French, you may also check for a dum^Wsimplified version
used in France in technical high schools, by googling for "Actigrammes"
(perhaps going through google.fr to limit the search to French-speaking
pages)

Grumpf.