SADT and ADL objects

Hi, as i said before, i´m writing ADL Objects for Dia, recently y notice the
likelyness with SADT, I want more info about this language.
Where is the Objects and Shapes editor?, where is gtk2?, these links should be
in dia´s web page.
If there is anyone that has done an ADL shape, please contact with me, same if
it´s partially writen. I´m very interested in it, because it´s my grade work
and recently found type for write it.
Thanks, bye.

Leonardo Contreras Alfonso
Ingeniería de Sistemas y Computación