Re: Idea: adding hyperlinks to diagrams

Thanks for advice. Implementing it on my own is too big task for me now,
though. I'm involved in few projects on my university, and I don't have
enough time, consequently. For my purposes I found out that M$PowerPoint has
this feature and I decided to switch to it by now.
Extending a program written in C(++?) would be quite interresting experience
for me, as I'm a very beginning developer, that codes most in Java and
doesn't even use CVS.
So, maybe I'll mail againg when I have more time.

regards
Przemek Pokrywka
onetyn@poczta.fm

Wygraj nowa plyte Golec uOrkiestra! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1592