metapost plugin

I've hacked together a metapost output plugin.  I'm too dumb to figure
out how to use cvs to build the patch.

It's incomplete, unfortunately, but it does a lot.

TODO:
1. Include file support (one per diagram to allow tex macros)
2. Linestyles really need tweaking.
3. Font selection (I like using the latex font though)
4. Font size
5. Images
6. Pen widths

Of course, it could be completely useless for anybody.

metapost.tgz