Re: feature request

Hi Cyrille!

> > That doesn't help. If you don't set the scale in dia, you export only half
> > the file (since the diagram doesn't fit in a page), so you won't see the
> > entire image, no matter what width you specify.
>
> What about using a resizebox ? OTOH, I always include my (EPS) figures using
> this macro:
>
> \newcommand\img[4]{\includegraphics[origin=c,angle=#1,keepaspectratio,%
> width=#2,height=#3]{#4}}

What I meant was: it's not that I don't know how to resize an eps in latex;
the problem is with dia. By default dia exports to an eps that's truncated
to fit on a page so you only get half an image (if you look at it with gv,
etc.) Once you scale it to fit on a page or to let's say 30%, it works fine,
but just exporting it and then resizing it in latex won't work (at least not
for me)

--

Regards
 Abraham

"This is a job for BOB VIOLENCE and SCUM, the INCREDIBLY STUPID MUTANT DOG."
		-- Bob Violence

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - Frogfoot Networks
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Http: http://www.frogfoot.net
 Email: abz@frogfoot.net

PGP signature