Re: feature request

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001, Abraham van der Merwe wrote:

>  --scale is very important to me. The reason for this is that I use dia to
> make figures that I embed in latex documents. The problem is that by
> default, if I convert dia -> eps (or fig), the figure doesn't fit on a page
> (and even if it did, it would still be to big).

This would solve my problems too (I use LyX / LaTeX). I didn't realise
that the printing "scale" would change the exported scale, but it does
so at least I can do it via the GUI for now :-) A --scale would be
great though, and let me do it in my Makefiles.

Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F