bug

Hi!

Another bug I discovered in dia 0.88.1 recently is that dia get the edges
wrong, i.e. when I have an image, let's say

      blah blah
     *********
     *       * blah
     *       *
     *********

Then if I export the file to let's say eps or xfig format half the text of
"blah blah" or "blah" will be missing. At the moment I get around this by
making white lines around the edges of my diagram.

--

Regards
 Abraham

		-- Dr. Who

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - Frogfoot Networks
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Http: http://www.frogfoot.net
 Email: abz@frogfoot.net

PGP signature