Re: size of eps files exported

> Le dim, sep 02, 2001, à 07:19:09 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:

> What's failing ? Please detail the problems; it would be great if this kind
> of problems could be ironed out before the actual 0.89 release (or at the
> very least, workarounds documented and new FAQs answered).

I'll grab CVS again and look into it at some point tonight or tomorrow
night.

> .89 is not yet available; this was a test release.

I mean is .89-test still available, or did you mean for me to try CVS ?

> Except the already mentioned bounding box bug, I've never seen such massive
> scales (YMMV on the actual size of your diagrams, however, I think I've got
> a few onew which qualify as "extensive" if not extremely complex).

I've never hit it before (I'm pretty sure!), but today I started
getting %%BoundingBox: 0 0 -2147483648 -2147483648
in an export :-(

Another file I'm working on has a BB of 0 0 1614 1583, which by
looking at the file in ghostview I'd call "big".

I don't really want to send these files to everyone as they are
company stuff; but as they aren't really much special yet I've taken
the liberty of sending them directly to you Cyrille. Hope that's
ok. Maybe you can tell me what I could do to get the EPS version to
normal dimensions :-)

overview.dia is the one with the broken BB, implemented.dia is
another which isn't broken. Just big.

Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F