Re: size of eps files exported

Le dim, sep 02, 2001, à 07:19:09 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:

> I can't find this at the location given
> (ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/testing/dia-0.89-test.tar.gz)
> anymore. I've tried to use the CVS version but autoconf fails on loads
> of things.

What's failing ? Please detail the problems; it would be great if this kind
of problems could be ironed out before the actual 0.89 release (or at the
very least, workarounds documented and new FAQs answered).

> Is .89 available still, or should I try fix the autoconf stuff
> (probably missing things)?

.89 is not yet available; this was a test release.

> I don't think this is the bug though. Dia has *always* given massive
> exports as long as I can remember. I've been waiting for the day a
> "Scale" comes along, but as it hasn't yet and I'm starting to get
> bitten by the sizes I thought I'd ask if I'm just missing it.

Except the already mentioned bounding box bug, I've never seen such massive
scales (YMMV on the actual size of your diagrams, however, I think I've got
a few onew which qualify as "extensive" if not extremely complex).

Grumpf.