Re: function to resize a UML class object's extent?

Le jeu, nov 29, 2001, à 05:59:15 -0600, Lars Clausen a écrit:

> Dug.  Umlclass has two operations, umlclass_update_data() and
> umlclass_calculate_data().  The latter figures out all the font sizes etc,
> and is only called from copy, create, load, apply_properties and
> change_apply (through set_state).  Should umlclass_set_props call
> umlclass_calculate_data before umlclass_update_data, or is there a call to
> obj->apply_properties_func implied in object_set_props_from_offsets?  I'm
> losing my way somewhere in propoffsets.c:)  I'm thinking that extra call
> might help it.

Given that UMLClass is not 100% Stdprop (it's more like...1% ;-) ), I think
this call to umlclass_calculate_data should go just before calling
umlclass_update_data. Or, if this has no measurable adverse effects on
performance, just at the beginning of umlclass_update_data() (this is
howitzer-debugging, but with a comment just after the call, this shouldn't
be too bad an interim solution)

Grumpf.