Re: diagram tree update

Hans Breuer <hans@breuer.org> writes:

> At 00:47 19.11.01 +0100, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> >- a single mouse click on a diagram or object node does not raise
> >  the corresponding diagram window nor selects the object. a double
> >  click is needed.
> >
> What about single click -> select in tree and diagram
> double click -> additional raise ?

sounds fine. it'll go in the next patch, shortly...

> > [...]
> >
> >caveats:
> >
> >- the pop-up menus are created using raw gtk (no #ifdef GNOME
> >  stuff). i have not added GNOME-style menus because gtk menus work
> >  fine for both GNOME and gtk, and the pop-up menus are so simple that
> >  i thought GNOME menus were not necessary: am i mistaken?
> >
> Fine with me, not using Gnome under win32 :-)

nor me! :-)

[...]
> >- handle the tree window size using sessions
> >
> Maybe on the way: store diagram tree size from the actual tree window
> size, not only as numerical parameters in the prefs dialog ?

ok. coming soon on a patch near you :-)

> >- <put your suggestion here :-)>
> >
> >as always, any comment will be highly appreciated.
> >
> BTW: just applied your patch. Maybe you could shorten
> your next ChangeLog entries a bit (or maybe not :-)

thanks. of course i can shorten the entries: it's less work to do
:-). i was trying to be as comprehensive as possible, not being a
developer/maintainer of dia, but if you think it is no use being so
verbose, i will happily follow your advise :-).

thanks again for your feedback,

--
jao