Re: diagram tree update

At 00:47 19.11.01 +0100, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
> [...]
>
>- a single mouse click on a diagram or object node does not raise
>  the corresponding diagram window nor selects the object. a double
>  click is needed.

What about single click -> select in tree and diagram
double click -> additional raise ?

> [...]
>
>caveats:
>
>- the pop-up menus are created using raw gtk (no #ifdef GNOME
>  stuff). i have not added GNOME-style menus because gtk menus work
>  fine for both GNOME and gtk, and the pop-up menus are so simple that
>  i thought GNOME menus were not necessary: am i mistaken?

Fine with me, not using Gnome under win32 :-)

>- the menus are implemented in diagram_tree_menu.c instead of putting
>  the code in menus.c... maybe i'm missing some i18n handling of the
>  new menus: i have not fully understood the stuff in menus.c: any
>  help/comments greatly appreciated! :-)

Maybe someone else could comment ?

>todo:
>
>- allow multiple selection of objects/diagram nodes
>
>- a menu/preferences option to hide objects of some type (for
>  instance, when displaying UML use cases, i'm not interested in
>  seeing the connectors...)
>
>- delete command in pop-ups???
>
>- handle the tree window size using sessions

Maybe on the way: store diagram tree size from the actual tree window
size, not only as numerical parameters in the prefs dialog ?

>- <put your suggestion here :-)>
>
>as always, any comment will be highly appreciated.

BTW: just applied your patch. Maybe you could shorten
your next ChangeLog entries a bit (or maybe not :-)

Thanks,
	Hans