underlined text?

Hello,

I am using the version of dia numbered 0.86 as shipped with Red Hat 7.1 to
generate ER-diagrams for the conceptual design of relational databases.
Conventionally key attributes are underlined in such a model but I cannot
find any underlined fonts. Also, I would like to be able to define
connection points for squares and ovals so that I may add attributes
to entities and relationships and be able to move them around without
having to move all the connected lines one by one. I am not an expert
but I would suggest that if this functionality is implemented that
ratios are preserved as each individual line segment is resized.
I think this should be the easiest way. For oval arcs one can
preserve the ratios between the are on the left and the arc
on the right of the new connection point in a similar way.

I must say, I really like this dia program. Good job!

Neil