[Fwd: from a dia user]

I just got this. Forwarding to mailing list.

Hello Alexander.

Let me make a little suggestion about an UML modeling extention in dia.

It would be great having an additional text field in a class form among the Attributes, Operations, Template. A field like a Description or a Comment notes. People who modeling with an UML might write to that field classes responsibilities or a descriptional notes or notes just like "implemented in a file.cc". Having a field where one may write a responsibilities list is a greate feature to make CRC-cards analisys :). Using Notes in this case causes a sheet space loosing and just non-confortable to watch on it.

Regards
Anton