RE: Dia + OO

What about WMF import? Surely OO can import this? Dia can export this under
windoze and the plugin just needs a bit owf work (Hans as done the bulk of
the work) to get it working under non windoze platforms (according to the
comment in dia/plug-ins/wmf/wmf_gdi.cpp).

If you want to get this working, take a look - the code looks quite
readable.

Rob.