Re: Diagram tree window - patch (Was: Re: xml-i18n and a new feature)

Le jeu, nov 01, 2001, à 12:00:35 +0100, Hans Breuer a écrit:

> Already compiled and slightly modified (I did not like the View menu
> in the toolbox, so 'Diagram Tree' is moved to the file menu (similar
> to what The Gimp does with 'Dialogs').

yes (not to mention that there's an i18n glitch, I was blessed with two file
menus (both localised)...)

> Also applied small portatbility fixes (g_snprintf), include the
> correct headers etc.
>
> Nice feature, I'm ready to apply it to cvs if no-one complains ...

Go for it !

Thanks a lot, Jose. This thing rocks.

	-- Cyrille

I hope I'll have time on Sunday (perhaps?) to do the xml-i18n-tools ==>
intltools transition. That should help a lot to do a crufectomy in sheets/

--
Grumpf.