Re: [OT] Re: anchoring end points to objects

On Thu, 24 May 2001, D. Stimits wrote:

> But a big argument for adding JPEG export is that some browsers don't
> work correctly with PNG. Regardless of whether a PNG or JPEG is used, it
> would be nice to see high quality Dia snapshots with anti-aliasing.

Well, we are accepting patches :)  In the meantime, you can always use
your favourite jpeg encoding program to convert the PNG files to JPEG.
The PNG files contain all the information that would end up being passed
to libjpeg, so there should be no loss in quality using this method.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/