Re: anchoring end points to objects

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> According to D. Stimits <stimits@idcomm.com>:
>
> > I'm also wondering how hard it would be to create jpeg's as an export
> > option?
>

> I think if I'm not mistaken, that libart can do this easily.
> The best is IMHO to file bug a report on http://bugzilla.gnome.org
> for this.

It would probably be quite easy to do JPEG output similar to the PNG
export (libart doesn't do this directly -- it just renders the diagram to
an RGB buffer).

I don't know why you would want to though.  The PNG export will give you
much better quality (it is a lossless encoding) and for all the diagrams I
tried, gives smaller file size than JPEG.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/