Re: (Was: How to create shapes on the fly?)

I whole-heartedly second that idea; having default entries in the object
menu makes sense. It should only require a pretty minor change to
disp_callbacks.c -- basically, regardless of whether the object-supplied
menu is null, you send it to 'create_object_menu', where the object type
is added as the title, and object-provided items are proxied, and the
properties view (along with any other default entries) is appended.

I would also vote for clipboard operations being included there, but I
suppose starting with just one or two items is a more moderate change.

Lennon Day-Reynolds