Re: Crash in Tools popup menu

Le mar, mai 22, 2001, à 11:31:57 +0200, Hubert Figuiere a écrit:
> According to Gérard Milmeister <gemi@bluewin.ch>:
> > When I select an item in the popup Tools submenu,
> > for example Tools->Line, dia crashes (Seg fault).
> >

> Which version du you use ?
>
> I get with the CVS HEAD version:
>
> ** WARNING **: called dia_menu_signal_proxy with NULL signal_handler !

This is because of a fix I've committed (since 0.88, but which wasn't
included in 0.88.1)

Basically, if CVS spits this warning, it means that without the fix, it'd
have crashed (some people reported it for 0.86 ; this might mean your code
is not at fault (but might have exposed it a little wider))

Grumpf.