LSM/RMLL in Bordeaux, France

Hi all,

quite a quiet week (aside from the interesting UrShape discussion)...

  a few things:
	1) nobody answered to my plea for gettext-0.10.38. I guess this
means there are no objections. I've just re-gettextized my tree, I'll commit
when it's both compiled and correct (shouldn't be a problem).
BIG WARNING: this means running autogen.sh if you don't have a recent enough
gettext *will* fail, plain an simple (and there is now enough stuff in
configure.in to make this almost certain).
	2) autoconf 2.50 seems to eat our configure.in file well. This is
good news, that release was supposed to break things.
	3) I'll spend the next whole week in Bordeaux/Talence, France, at
the Libre Software Meeting. I'll bring my laptop with me, but it's not in
perfect condition for the purpose of massively running gcc :-) Of course,
I'll be more than happy to meet the real people behind the logins !
	4) afterwards, I'll be back online only in August, with two-three
weeks to spend on the project (mostly finishing the UTF8 preparations,
perhaps one or two new objects for fun) before my new job starts.

I think that we can now release 0.89; save the new gettext, there has been
no new stuff in the last four days, and no complaints either. Maybe it's
time to release 0.89.RC1, if the Windows porters are ready to check it.
James, Hans, Steffen ?

Grumpf.