Re: XML Schema, XML parsing stuff, C++ (not!)

Just to clear things up a bit:

1. Let's use DTDs, as libxml supports them. If you need to write
Schemas or whatever else, feel free, but don't expect us to use them
until libxml uses them.
2. Let's use C and no C++, as I don't like mixing up the 2 and I don't
see what using C++ can do for bringing us forwards.
3. I have posted on the list here that I take the parsing job, and
already learned some of the SAX parsing thing from James' SAX docs.
Since we want to have our own functionality for UrShapes we best go
with SAX and create the UrShape Objects (implemented as structs). As
soon as I have the UrShape header files I will create the parser.

James, I may have some Q's on the way, but I'll ask them when they
come.

cu Andre
--
Tolerance rulez, everything else sux! -- Andre Kloss