Re: Bug in network cloud

Le lun, jun 18, 2001, à 11:36:51 +0200, Sebastian Fischmeister a écrit:
> Cyrille Chepelov <chepelov@calixo.net> writes:
>
> > Is this with the CVS head, or with 0.88.1 ? In the former case, the
> > bug is in the custom object code (and then, it's important), in the
> > latter, we don't really care: this code does not exist anymore :-)
>
> In the CVS head, however, I did not compile the cvs since the
> --enable-unicode feature was added, because now I can't compile it
> anymore.

So, you've seen the bug with a somewhat old version of the CVS head ? How
old ?

With the binary with which you've reported the bug, can you change the line
width on the network cloud, or change its colour (both foreground and
background) ?

> The most current CVS compile fails because of

> /home/sfischme/coding/dia/app/commands.c:105: undefined reference to `dcgettext_
> _'

Hmmmm... What version of gettext do you have ?

Can you try to add explicit calls to AM_LANGINFO_CODESET and AM_ICONV in
your configure.in, do an ./autogen.sh and compile (after a make clean) ?

Grumpf.