Re: Bug in network cloud

Le dim, jun 17, 2001, à 08:32:38 +0200, Sebastian Fischmeister a écrit:
> Hello.
>
>   There is a bug in the network cloud.
>
> 1). insert a network cloud in a figure
> 2). put a lot of returns in there (no other text)
> 3). save the figure
>
> 4). open the figure
> 5). save the figure
>
> now you've got the network cloud with one newline less. You can
> repeat 4 and 5 until there's nothing left.
>
> I use newlines to make the network cloud bigger. It would be nice if
> it is resizeable.

Is this with the CVS head, or with 0.88.1 ? In the former case, the bug is
in the custom object code (and then, it's important), in the latter, we
don't really care: this code does not exist anymore :-)

> Ps: Is there a mail interface for bug reporting?

I dunno ; it seems the old GNOME BTS --> Bugzilla gateway is still
operational, but it doesn't give reports as well filled in as typing the
stuff in the Bugzilla itself.

Grumpf.