Re: Dia ChangeLog report for Thu Jun 14 07:23:02 2001 (UTC)

I'd like to report a "minor" issue...

Dia ChangeLog Daemon wrote:

> +2001-06-13  Cyrille Chepelov  <chepelov@calixo.net>
[...]
> +       * lib/charconv.[ch]: added charconv_unichar_to_utf8 ("inspired"
> +       from libunicode's internals).

These couple of files now cause a compilation problem (with CVS head
code) on some machines, as on a couple I use:
-----
In file included from charconv.c:27:
charconv.h:130: unicode.h: No such file or directory
-----

The problem occurs when libunicode is not installed (I presume), because
then the unicode.h is not present either... (This was default on RH6.1
[or was it 6.0?], and also on TurboLinux, v6.0 I think it was.)

It seems the problem is because, in charconv.c, the flag
UNICODE_WORK_IN_PROGRESS is forcibly set, which I guess there's a good
reason for, right Cyrille?

For the record, here's a fragment from my 'autogen.sh' output:
-----
Configuration:
        Source code location:   .
        Compiler:               gcc

        Use gdk-pixbuf:
        Libart (AA rendering, png export):      no

        Gnome support:                          no
        Build bonobo component (not supported): no
        Gnome-print support (not recommended):  no

        Python support:                         no
        (LIMITED) Unicode support:              no
-----

Regards,
	-+-Ben-+-

--
  1:51pm  up 370 days, 56 min,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.38, 0.52