Re: [RFC] moving translations off sheets ?

Le dim, jun 10, 2001, à 08:44:59 -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

> I would add one thing, most likely to 0.90, namely optional use of the
> freetype library.  While there are other areas where I have "wouldn't it be
> neat" ideas, fonts is a "this currently sucks" area.  Though it is very
> quiet about it, FreeType does seem to handle UniCode fonts.

IIRC, you did mention that FreeType was able to give a Postscript
representation of fonts it uses, didn't you ? Also, FreeType would give us
rotated text, is this right ? Then in my book it's a "severity=enhancement",
"priority=high" bug :-) (yes, I do think we should use Bugzilla to record
this kind of ideas: I hope this doesn't clutter too much James' Inbox
<grin/>)

Grumpf.